Y’all… who would have thought that so many wonderful things can come from a tiny little bottle of essential oil?!? I’m astounded by all of the ways essential oils can be used on a daily basis!
Before becoming an independent consultant for Lemongrass Spa I had only heard about essentials oils but never took the time to understand all of the wonderful benefits and uses for them. Known to work wonders, essential oils contain the true essence of the plant from which they were derived. Contrary to what you’d think, they are not oily to touch, but rather a pure liquid extracted from the plant. The oils are distilled by using either water or steam and are highly concentrated. Because of this, essential oils are packaged in small bottles as only a few drops are needed at a time.
The uses vary from aromatherapy to non-toxic household cleaning to insect repellent to natural remedies for physical discomfort and well being. Essential oils are often used by diluting them with a carrier oil (sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil) and then applying this blend to the skin for absorption.
Lemongrass Spa Essential Oils
- Tea Tree Oil – Uplifting, cleansing and purifying. Suggested use SKIN CARE: blisters, burns, insect bites, oily skin, skin fungus, skin imperfections and irritations
- Lavender Oil – Balancing, soothing, calming, relaxing and healing. Suggested use SKIN CARE: bruises, ear pain, insect bites and stings, insect repellent, skin imperfections and irritations, sunburn, wounds CIRCULATION MUSCLES and JOINTS: muscular aches and pains DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: abdominal cramps, flatulence, upset stomach NERVOUS SYSTEM: calms nerves, headache, mood stabilizer, stress related conditions IMMUNE SYSTEM: seasonal illnesses.
- Lemon Oil – Uplifting and refreshing. Suggested use SKIN CARE: brittle nails, insect bites, oily skin, skin imperfections CIRCULATION MUSCLES and JOINTS: joint pain, nose bleeds, poor circulation, RESPIRATORY SYSTEM: respiratory conditions, throat infections DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: indigestion IMMUNE SYSTEM: seasonal illnesses
- Peppermint Oil – Refreshing and cooling. Suggested use SKIN CARE: skin imperfections and irritations CIRCULATION MUSCLES and JOINTS: irregular heartbeat, muscular pain RESPIRATORY SYSTEM: respiratory and sinus conditions DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: abdominal cramps, flatulence, upset stomach NERVOUS SYSTEM: calms nerves, fainting, headache, mental fatigue IMMUNE SYSTEM: seasonal illnesses.
- Balancing Act Blend – Romantic, uplifting, centering, calming and relaxing. Suggested use menstrual pain, mood stabilizing, stress relief, water retention.
- Immune Boost Blend – Uplifting, refreshing, warming, comforting, purifying and invigorating. Suggested use bruises, cuts, insect repellent, seasonal issues, splinters, support healthy immune system.
- Mint Revival Blend – Clarifying, invigorating, refreshing, cooling, balancing, soothing, relaxing and healing. Suggested uses headache relief, mood stabilizer, sinus related issues.
All of Lemongrass Spa essential oils are are either USDA Certified Organic or Wildcrafted and 3rd party tested to ensure therapeutic grade quality. None of the oils have been diluted or synthetically altered.
We do not recommend using an essential oil without diluting it. To dilute your essential oil, use our Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil to create your own skin application.
Why are Lemongrass Spa essential oils superior to the rest?
The Five Qualities of Lemongrass Spa’s Essential Oil Collection
- 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils
- Oils are tested with a Gas Chromatographic Spectrometer which maps the individual constitutes of the essential oil to ensure the oils contain the correct balance that qualify the oil as pure and unadulterated. Click here to read more about GC testing.
- USDA Certified Organic or Wildcrafted crops
- Wildcrafted plants are not farmed but ethically and sustainably cultivated from their natural growth areas.
- Click here for USDA certification standards.
- Crops are harvested and distilled by artisans (essential oil “artists”) who ensure the plants are harvested and distilled at the right time to guarantee the resulting oil is of the highest quality for therapeutic benefits.
- An example of why harvesting and distilling times are important: A certified organic rosemary essential where the plant was picked at the end of the season would be high in camphor, making it a low grade essential oil.
- Ecological and sustainable business practices from farms and distilleries, meaning no damage to the earth or surrounding community is done during the farming or distilling process
- As with all of Lemongrass Spa’s raw ingredients and finished products, essential oils are never tested on animals.
We encourage our customers to consider the importance of the USDA Certified Organic or Wildcrafted Essential Oils versus using those that may be diluted or grown in areas with a high prevalence of pesticide use. There is such a wide array of quality of essential oils – from very high quality to very poor quality – available in the marketplace. It’simportant you know what you are diffusing, putting on your skin or inhaling.
Lemongrass Spa Aromatherapy
Each of the essential oils listed above are available as aromatherapy mists as well! Use these as a room spray and body spray to cheer or calm mood.
100% Natural and certified organic essential oil blends, Gluten-free, Vegan. No propylene glycol, phthalates, PEGs, GMOs, fragrance, parabens, synthetic color.
I hope by this post you were inspired to give essential oils a try! Contact me today to book an at-home spa party for you and your girls OR visit my direct website to shop these products and more now!