Hey y’all so around the first week of a new month, I pick a few of my current favorite beauty/skincare products. This month, since we’re heading into fall with cooler temps and less daylight, I’ve decided to cater this post to the new season!
- Million Dollar Tan – If you’re fortunate enough to maintain a nice tan all year round, disregard this particular product and know that I’m a total jelly sandwich over you. This is by far the BEST sunless self-tanner I’ve ever used. The one in the picture above is for the face only but you can buy the body lotion or the spray-on version that comes with a brush for application. I always get compliments on my glow-y skin after I use this product! I love to embrace my natural beauty in all of it’s glory, pale skin included, but I do apply this if I have a special event to go to or a night out!
- Mario Badescu Botanical Exfoliating Scrub – This is a fairly new product by Mario. I try to stay consistent with my skincare products because my super sensitive skin will breakout in a heartbeat. However, I couldn’t resist buying this new exfoliant because we all know how dull and lifeless our skin can look in the colder weather. This product packs natural, skin revitalizing ingredients like Green Tea extract, Ginger, Ginkgo, Aloe and Coconut to name a few! I could notice an immediate difference in my skin’s complexion after one use! Use 2-3 times a week to achieve clearer, younger and more radiant skin! I am a true believer that your makeup will only look as good as the skin underneath it! (I could be a walking, talking ad for Mario Badescu products – love this skincare line!)
- Pixi by Petra Glow Mist – After hearing all of the raves about these products I had to try for myself. I love any products that allow natural beauty to shine and that is exactly what this product does. Spray on before bed, to set makeup or after lunch for an afternoon pick-me-up! Even if it’s not a double latte, this mist will help you look more awake in 5 seconds!
- Pixi Primer – This primer gives the perfect glow with it’s shimmery hues, just add a sheer foundation and your skin will look flawless!
- OPI Miami Beet – My go-to fall nail color. I even carry this in my purse for touch-ups because it’s the only color I wear.
- Revlon Colorstay Matte Balm in Sultry – I wear this color year round but it’s truly a perfect shade for this time of year. It is super pigmented so just a swipe on the top and bottom and you’re good to go! I get a lot of compliments when I wear it – definitely a staple in my beauty routine.