Still swooning over the shirt dress trend? Here are some ways to continue the look into the fall.
What is there not to love about the shirt dress trend?! It’s comfortable, stylish and an easy, all-in-one ensemble. I’ve been loving this trend all summer – a cute t-shirt dress, comfy sandals, a statement necklace and out-the-door I go!
The shirt dress style is still in full swing going into the fall season! Below are a few different ways to wear a shirt dress as the temperatures start dropping.
- Denim shirt dress for a casual weekend look.
2. Sharp point collar shirt dress perfect for an office setting.
3. Maxi shirt dress for a formal affair. How stunning is this??
4. Tailored fit & flare button up shirt dress. A very polished, upper East Side office look.
5. “Piko” shirt dress for a casual look.