By the time I get home from work, I’m ready to take a hot shower, throw on my pj’s and sulk in the comfort of my fluffy sheets with a good book. See my must-have items for the perfect lazy day.
Hey y’all! So this week’s Fresh Picks is a bit under-dressed if you will. I’m feeling out of sorts lately and drained. This might be because mother nature bestowed upon me her “monthly visit” or perhaps the fact that I’ve been so swamped at work recently. Simply put, I’m feeling lazy.
This little rut that I’ve been in has also hindered my creative ability and has left me feeling unmotivated so I’ve been spending a lot of my spare time researching blogs and getting some cool ideas for my own ON MY BRAND NEW MACBOOK. Yay.
By the time I get home from work, I’m ready to take a hot shower, throw on my pj’s and sulk in the comfort of my fluffy sheets with a good book. *Disclaimer* This is no different than any other normal evening in the House of Haley. There, I said it.
So, these are my must-have items for the perfect lazy day.
1. Wildfox Sketchy Palms Sunday Morning Tee, $73 // I first came across this brand when I worked at Nordstrom. Although the price is a bit steep for loungewear, they are the most comfortable & soft shirts I’ve ever owned. The designs are always so cute and very urban-chic. Love.
2. KIND Bars // Recently have been obsessed with these. They are packed with nutritional value and super tasty as well. I had the dark chocolate/peanut butter protein bar for breakfast this morning. I always crave chocolate and sweets during that time of month so this was a nice treat.
3. Williams-Sonoma Copper Coffee Mug, $29.95 // Copper and rose gold are my weakness right now. This mug is super cute and simple. Going on my Christmas list! Yes, I know it’s July.
4. Victoria’s Secret PINK Collegiate Sweats, $54.95 // Remember those VS sweats that said “PINK” across the butt that every girl wore in high school? Well I’m not ashamed to say that I still do wear those sometimes. These are the more updated “chic” version I suppose. VS PINK is still my go-to for loungewear.
5. “Namast’ay in bed” pillow, $20 // Found this pillow on Pinterest. I just thought it was cute. Couldn’t find the same one to purchase but link takes you to one very similar.
6. Frank’s Coffee Scrub, $17.95 // LOVE THIS SHIT. Seriously go buy it. Makes my whole body feel like silk. I have the coconut one. Feels like a beach day without the sand in your pants.
7. The Husband’s Secret, around $14 // This is the book I’m currently reading. It came highly recommended and seems to have pretty good reviews. I spend a lot of time on the commuter bus going to work so I tend to read a lot. I will be adding a new category to my blog where I rate and review books I’ve read. Stay tuned!
8. MacBook Pro 15″, $1,999 // I am an avid user of all Apple products. I even went as far as purchasing stock with Apple a few years ago. I am starting grad school this fall and liked my old MacBook 13″ so much that I wanted to repurchase but go a little bigger. I use my laptop for all things blogging, graphics, netflix, and school work. Mac has never let me down! A plus to the 2015 design: Apple has made the MacBook’s much thinner than previous years so it’s super easy to take on travel or stow away.
9. GLAMGLOW Super Mud, $69 // Holy grail item!! On my lazy days, I like to give myself an at-home spa treatment. I had heard so many wonderful things about this mask as it supposedly does wonders to clear skin. Well they didn’t lie! The BEST face mask I’ve ever used. My face had a literal glow after using just one time. It can also be used as a spot treatment to clear blemishes. I have combination/oily skin and still breakout from time to time and this stuff helps tremendously.
Now all that’s left to do is nothing! Happy lazy day!