Be stylish and trendy while sporting your teams colors!
Baseball season is in full-swing! Hehe get it? Luke and I went to watch the Baltimore Orioles play the Phillies this Tuesday night and we had a blast! It was the best game I’ve ever been to. The Orioles broke records hitting 8 home runs and ultimately taking victory with a score 18-3!
So. This week my Fresh Picks post is all about dressing for a date night at a baseball game. I own a jersey and other Orioles gear but sometimes it’s fun to be stylish and trendy while sporting your teams colors. Here are some fun outfit ideas catered to a night at Camden Yards. Let’s go O’s!
1. Sam Edelman “Lida Ivory” – $175.00. These adorable espadrille shoes are the perfect mix of comfort and style. I always find myself walking a lot when we go to a baseball game because the ballpark is right in downtown Baltimore.
2. Alex and Ani Baltimore Orioles Charm Bangle -$32.00. I have a whole collection of the Alex and Ani bangles but still missing this one. I checked the gift shops at the stadium for one but they were sold out. Will definitely have to buy online. A subtle way to show team spirit all the time!
3. Cara Couture Tassel Necklace – $30.00. I think this necklace is the perfect pop of color especially to a solid neutral top/dress like black, white or grey. And it’s super on-trend right now showcasing the tassel detail!
4. H&M Black cotton A-line Dress – $17.99. I just bought this dress the other day. Super comfy and easy to wear. I wanted to wear it to the game but with the high-neck plus the really hot day we had here, I chose to wear something lighter.
5. Longchamp ‘Large Le Pliage’ Tote – $145.00 I own several of these bags, in mostly neutral colors. This is a nice summery color and the perfect shade of Orioles orange!
6. Ray-Ban Cockpit “Cyclamen Flash” – $170.00. Currently obsessed with these sunnies! They are like an orange/pink/yellow metallic color aviator. Also available w/ polarized lenses.
7. H&M Straw Hat – $12.95. A hat is a great way to add style to any outfit. I love wearing my Oriole’s baseball cap but this fedora is a fun way to be chic and stylish at a game, especially during a day-game when the sun is blazing!
These are all great ways to add style and dimension to your baseball game outfit. I hope you found some inspiration reading my post! What’s your favorite baseball team?